Terms & Conditions
Application and Payment
- Spaces for courses and lessons are strictly limited. Places will be reserved on a first come first serve bases and places will only be accepted after completed application and payment has been received.
- Payments will be payable via credit card or cash.
- Part about when application is successful.
- There will be no lessons on public holidays. Please consult Bear Essentials calendar for full coaching schedule.
- Courses will be automatically cancelled during Red & Black rain storm warnings or the hoisting of the No. 3 or No. 8 Typhoon. If a coaching session is in progress when signal is hoisted, then session will end immediately and students will be cared for until guardian has collected child.
- Credit will only be issued for lessons cancelled by Bear Essentials Ltd due to unforeseen circumstances. Credit will not be issued for cancellations.
- If at an open outdoor venue and thunder and lightning strikes, a session will resume when deemed safe by the instructor of the lesson.
- Refunds, credit letters or make up lessons will not be given for non-attendance of lessons for any reasons.
- Refunds, credit letters will be issued if a doctor’s note is provided to prove the student is unable to attend due to medical reasons.
- All other refunds will be at the discretion of Bear Essentials Ltd management and based on individual circumstances
- If for any reason a staff member is unwell and the service cannot be provided a credit note will be issued.
- Bear Essentials Ltd may use media equipment during any session for promotion or analysis purposes.
- By enrolling your child in the program Bear Essential Ltd reserves the right to use these images of your child during a session for social media purposes.
- If you have any issues with a particular photo, please make us aware.
Website Information Disclaimer
- Although presented in good faith to be correct, Bear Essentials Ltd makes no representations or warranties as to the complete accuracy of the information. Any information is supplied upon the condition that the person receiving it will make their own determination as to its accuracy and its suitability for their purposes prior to its use.
Disclaimer of Liability
- Bear Essentials Ltd shall have absolutely no liability whatsoever in connection with the website services, information, external links or third party links on this website. Bear Essentials Ltd shall have no liability whatsoever for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the information regardless of how caused or for delays or interruptions in delivery of the information, or any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the information furnished. Bear Essentials Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to information on this website as the information is meant to be of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity. The information provided is not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date; the information is sometimes linked to external websites over which Backyard Roots have no control and for which Bear Essentials Ltd assume no responsibility. Backyard Roots shall have no liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions or negligence, or for any contingencies beyond its control in procuring, compiling or delivering any information. The information is not professional nor does it comprise legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
Disclaimer of Endorsement
- Any reference within external or third party links to any specific commercial products, process or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise, does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation or favouring by Bear Essentials Ltd. The appearance of external or third party links does not constitute endorsement by Bear Essentials Ltd of the linked websites or the information, products or services contained therein. Bear Essentials Ltd does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. External or third party links may be provided for the convenience of the users of this website. Bear Essentials Ltd is not responsible for the availability or content of these external or third party websites and does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products, services, information, centres or schools described or offered at these links.
READ BEFORE SIGNING
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in Bear Essentials Ltd program, related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
- The risks of injury and illness (ex: communicable diseases such as MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19) from the activities involved in this program are significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce these risks, the risks of serious injury and illness do exist; and,
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Bear Essentials Ltd their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.